July 7, 2008
Amendments to this Policy will be posted on the Service and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any amendment will constitute your acceptance of that amendment. See the Terms of Service for further information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact Chmura by e-mail at OnStageSupport at chmuraecon.com dot com.
- We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with Chmura, website usage statistics, and information volunteered by customers including survey data and registration information.
- OnStage stores, processes and maintains your messages, fields, contacts, user lists, and tasks and other data related to your account in order to provide the Service to you.
- When you use OnStage, Chmura's servers automatically record certain information about your usage of OnStage. This includes information such as account activity (including storage space and number of logins), data displayed or clicked (including User Interface elements, ads, links); and other log information including browser type, IP address, date and time, cookie's, and referring URL.
YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE CHMURA WITH ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (OR SEND OR POST ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO THE SERVICE) UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE THAT INFORMATION TO BE USED BY CHMURA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY. LIKEWISE, YOU SHOULD NOT POST ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO THE SERVICE UNLESS YOU WANT THAT INFORMATION TO BE ACCESSIBLE BY OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE, AS INFORMATION POSTED ON THE SERVICE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE.
- The information collected is used to improve the Service and the content of our Web pages.
- The OnStage Service includes relevant advertising and related links based on the IP address, content of the messages and other information related to your use of OnStage.
- Chmura's computers process the information for various purposes, including formatting and displaying the information to you, delivering advertisements, backing up your site content, and other activities related to the OnStage Service.
- Information collected is not shared with or sold to any other organizations for commercial purposes except when we have your permission, or as required to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of the OnStage Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- OnStage uses the Google Adsense program to display targeted and relevant advertisements to users of the OnStage Free Version. Through the Google Adsense program, advertisers are provided only aggregated non-personal information such as the number of times one of their ads was clicked. We do not sell, rent or otherwise share any personal information with Google, advertisers, or any third parties except when you give your permission, or in limited circumstances described in the OnStage Terms of Service, such as when doing so is required by law.
- When iPaper integration is enabled, documents eligible for preview will be securely
transmitted to the Scribd servers. All documents sent to the Scribd servers are
marked as private. iPaper integration can be disabled through the Site Admin screen.
- Cookies are required to use the OnStage Service.
- We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while using our Service.
- Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
- Chmura uses third party vendors and datacenter facilities to provide the necessary hardware platform to run Onstage. Although Chmura owns the code, databases, and all rights to the OnStage application, you retain all rights to your content.
Requests for more information regarding our privacy practices should be addressed to OnStasgeSupport at onstageportal dot com or mailed to: Chmura Economics & Analytics, LLC, Attn: Privacy Officer, 1309 East Cary Street, Richmond, VA 23219-4153 USA.